Problem: Customers struggle to make well thought out Licensing decisions around Medium and Large Licensing purchases because:
- Oracle constantly changes its Software Licensing Pricing, Rules and Names.
- Oracle has multiple sales contacts for different products areas.
- Oracle Licensing rules vary from one hardware vendor to the next.
- Oracle sales teams frequently change disrupting relationship continuity.
- Oracle has little incentive to educate customers about different licensing options that a customer may have at their disposal.
Solution: PTi’s Licensing Services enable customer to:
- Maintain a Single Point of Contact for all your Oracle Licensing Needs.
- Only buy Oracle Licenses that a customer needs at best available prices.
- Maximize returns on Oracle Investments.
- Focus on business and allow PTi to keep pace with Oracle Licensing changes for client’s benefit.
Licensing Consulting Example: Client was provided a $2M Licensing quote by Oracle directly. PTi was contracted by client for a Licensing Requirement Analysis. Upon completion of this review, PTi was able to reduce the customer’s needed Licensing and Costs to less than $200K; a cost savings of nearly 90% in Licensing and 1st Year support.